Are you tired of getting ripped off by energy suppliers? Using Switchd already gives you an advantage, but imagine not just switching energy suppliers, but finding solutions that’ll make you even more independent from the grid? Better yet, imagine such solutions also being good for the environment!
But trying to work out if you should get solar panels, a heat pump, a battery or insulation can seem quite overwhelming. What will it cost you? What’s the reduction in your energy bills? What’s the carbon impact?
Fortunately, our co-founders Tom and Llewellyn aren’t just passionate about giving households their power back, but about demystifying the process of going green. Did you know that our homes count for 25% of our carbon footprint? The huge carbon savings that can be made in our home energy use should feel exciting, and following through should be easy!
That’s why Tom and Llewellyn launched MakeMyHouseGreen in 2021! MakeMyHouseGreen is a platform that gives homeowners accurate, impartial, data-driven advice on green home technology to help accelerate home carbon savings. What’s even better is that it’s free to use as we make our money from the installation process at no added cost to the customer.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter details about your property in our easy to use tool and our clever tech will combine data from multiple sources so that…
- …you can accurately see the impact you could make to your wallet and carbon footprint with different product and brand options.
- You’re then given the option to book a free, no-obligation consultation call with one of our Green Home Gurus, who are happy to discuss how solar panels would work on your property, and are available to answer any questions you may have.
If you want to learn more about solar panels and other green solutions, have a look at our Green Guides that cover topics such as “How do solar panels work?” and “How do I know solar panels are right for me?”.
So, what are you waiting for?
- We save you more time and money than comparison sites and our free competitors. And what’s more, you’ll only be charged for our service if and when we get you a saving of £50 or more.
- Its quick to sign up, then hassle-free thereafter.
- Auto switching is for those who want to save money, but don’t have the time or patience to keep switching. If you want to save money hassle-free, auto switching may well be for you.